Join our team
Permanent Part-time Beauty Therapist (1-2 days per week)
We are looking for a qualified beauty therapist to join our team.
- Conducting skin analysis and advising clients on skin care and treatment plans.
- Perform high quality skin treatments with the use of products and technologies delivering premium service to our clients.
- Present professionally and be articulate, warm and welcoming to our valuable clients.
- The capacity to undertake training to upgrade knowledge and skills as required.
- Promote clinic and its activities.
- Ensure a high level of care to client.
- Applying make-up and advising clients on make-up application techniques.
- Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions.
- Selling and providing advice on cosmetic and skin care products.
- Work towards achieving clinic's set financial targets.
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Commercial awareness and sales skills.
- Keen interest in advanced skin care.
- Passion for the aesthetic industry.
- Team player.
- Diploma or Beauty Therapy or Cert IV in beauty therapy
- At least 2yrs experience in Beauty Therapy post qualification
- Any experience with aesthetic or cosmetic treatments is advantageous.
- Experience in Peels.
- Experience in Laser, IPL and advanced technologies
Remuneration and Conditions:
- Wages in accordance with the relevant award according to qualifications and level of experience
- Possibility of financial incentives based on Key Performance Indicators
- Training to acquire certification to perform Cosmetic Laser treatments.
- Cosmeceutical product training.
- Ongoing professional development, treatment and product incentives