Join our team
Full-time or part-time position available.
We are looking for a qualified beauty therapist to join our fun, dynamic team consisting of doctors, nurses, beauty therapists and amazing support staff.
Complete Skin is renowned for our high customer service and quality treatments and we are looking for a therapist that is able to exceed their clients expectations. We pride ourselves on our workplace culture and team environment.
We offer above award wages as well as product and treatment incentives. Flexible work hours available and little to no weekend work (unless Saturdays work best for you).
- Conducting skin analysis and advising clients on skin care and treatment plans.
- Perform high quality skin treatments with the use of products and technologies delivering premium service to our clients.
- Present professionally and be articulate, warm and welcoming to our valuable clients.
- The capacity to undertake training to upgrade knowledge and skills as required.
- Promote clinic and its activities.
- Ensure a high level of care to client.
- Applying make-up and advising clients on make-up application techniques.
- Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions.
- Selling and providing advice on cosmetic and skin care products.
- Work towards achieving clinic's set financial targets.
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Commercial awareness and sales skills.
- Keen interest in advanced skin care.
- Passion for the aesthetic industry.
- Team player.
- Diploma or Beauty Therapy or Cert IV in beauty therapy
- At least 2yrs experience in Beauty Therapy post qualification. Willing to take graduating student if the right applicant.
- Any experience with aesthetic or cosmetic treatments is advantageous.
- Experience in Peels.
- Experience in Laser, IPL and advanced technologies
Remuneration and Conditions:
- Above award wages according to qualifications and level of experience
- Product and treatment incentives based on Key Performance Indicators
- Training to acquire certification to perform Cosmetic Laser treatments.
- Cosmeceutical product training.
- Ongoing professional development, treatment and product incentives